emily-ish exposure

Life moments...
from the unsuccessful blogger.

Tuesday, October 17

emily-ish excitement.

my perfectionistic tendencies have really gotten the better of me this time.

i give up.

my quest for a perfect-looking blog has left me with one conclusion: i am so concerned that things must look right, look good, look clean, look perfect that if i knew i wouldn't be able to achieve it, i'll rather not try.

quite loser eh? (:

so, after vain attempts to come up with some original new look to my blog, i've decided that it'll be better kept simple.

no fuss. no fret. no fainting.
simple's the way to go...for now.

i feel inspired. i feel challenged. i feel motivated to blog my life away after blog-hopping only to realise that there's so much going on in peoples' lives and there's so much they have to say about their exciting lives. so, i'm going to have much to say about my very exciting life too.

my life is very exciting. here's why:



i shall have 2 subway cookies for breakfast tomorrow.

but, i have to blog about this really stupid thing that happened today...cos blogging, other than being the channel of emo, soulful reflections on life, is also about broadcasting the stupid things that happen to us.

so, i was at subway with andrew w, and armed with what i thought was a 10% off temporary card (it was printed on paper and i hadn't bothered to cut it out), proudly presented it to the cashier who returned a very blank stare. alas, it wasn't valid at the jurong point subway! i applied for a subcard just so i could use it at JP subway. Stupid?


my larger-than-life bag.
finally. my dream come true.


milestone of God's favour.

He has followed me every step of the way on this trying path. yet, i am reminded time and again that obedience, even if painful and difficult, reaps undeserved and unprecedented blessings. there is no clearer sign that God is real and very at work in my life. the confirmation also came with a very timely remunerable surprise which more than nicely covered the cost of my larger-than-life bag. (:


so, my life really is rather exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home