emily-ish exposure

Life moments...
from the unsuccessful blogger.

Thursday, August 7

clean sheets.

i declare it is by far a lot easier to change my bedsheets than it is to give my blog a new look.
which is what i'm going to do after this entry. putting on new sheets, i mean.

and so, i'm back for my quarterly post. and i'm early! *pats own shoulder assuringly*

i decided to refresh the look of my blog, as you've probably realised, in the vain hope that that might entice me to blog more, seeing how good it looks. but, thing is, i couldn't get it to look the way i would've wanted it to be, which at this moment i can't tell you looks like what cos i haven't quite figured that out yet. i mean, what's the point of figuring out how pretty i want it all to look when i can't even, by my own admission, make it the way i want it to look? which, brings me to my next point. i'm officially depressed that i can't design my blog. a blog. any blog. i mean, all that technological jargon scares me. i began on my 're-design' journey only to realise i should stop. but i shall shamelessly defend myself by saying that i've never learnt to do html or whatever it is, and secondly, i really hate reading online or F1 help tutorials on how to do so-and-so by using so-and-so program. ironic, considering my job.

after considerable lamenting to a colleague about how i had to resort to using something that was from the blog templates provided because i had no idea how to design my own blog, both of us came to the conclusion that perhaps that would work best. since everyone's doing cool stuff to their blogs now, perhaps no one would be using plain ol' looking templates any longer? comforting reasoning... :]

but, it's pretty soothing, rite? the circles? i like. i was hoping for a dark and polka-dottish background and i guess this is as close as i could ever get. that is, until i learn to do web-design, which, after all this ranting, i'm declare i'm not about to learn to do. unless anyone wants to teach me. i learn better with verbal and visual instruction. Ü


i shall go put on my bedsheets now.
i promise to be back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home