emily-ish exposure

Life moments...
from the unsuccessful blogger.

Friday, February 12

starting & stopping

It's terribly hard to start again at something... once you've stopped.

My exact sentiments about blogging, really.

But I'll start with something simple, perhaps trivial.

So, 10 things I'm happy about:
1. CNY
2. The looong weekend, thanks to CNY
3. The ang-baos I'll still receive despite the fact that I'm past toddler-hood and adolescence
4. Work is manageable. For now.
5. Just looking at Am & Meg's store of photos on my computer. Such cutie nieces I have!
6. Baby Drew -- my new nephew
7. I baked today.
8. I've resumed knitting a fuchsia scarf that was neglected for 6 months.
9. I get to sleep in air-con.
10. I'm blogging.

I should sleep now. Goodnight world (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home