emily-ish exposure

Life moments...
from the unsuccessful blogger.

Thursday, November 23

viva vivo!

my feet really stunk when i took my shoes off today, cos of the on-off-on-off rain. my green felt-material shoes soaked through and turned a dark green. neat~ talk about weather fashion.

right. so that was random and you didn't need to know about my smelly feet.


on to less nauseating things.

i had two firsts today.
1. first time at vivocity
2. first time eating carl's junior

i'm gonna bring my mom to vivo simply cos she'll love the Tangs experience. have you seen it? something about its authentic Asian feel really beckons me. the big dark wooden plank flooring, the grey mosaic tiles, and the metal entrance/exit gates feel so 50s...though i wouldn't really know cos i didn't exist then. but its just something you know...you know? i'm sure my mom will knock herself out at Tangs. its aunty-haven.

Carl's Junior was quite a knock-out. Shern, Frankie, Aggie and I had too much potato, i think. i must have put on 2,000,000 calories from dinner. ohhh!! and the onion rings are really onion-rings, like the rings of onions that are fried in batter. i know that sounded tautological, but really, they're authentic, not like the cheat kind from BK.

mmmm...okay. my brain's shutting down.


byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home