emily-ish exposure

Life moments...
from the unsuccessful blogger.

Monday, December 18

gallery random

in my previous post, i promised more pictures to make up for my absence.
and so, here are some random ones. i would typically try to string the pics into my entries in a sort of anecdotal style...but now...i shalln't bother.
* * * * *
birthday pressies from my lovely sister

2 bags of homemade brownie cookies
2 penguin book stands
7 rolls of shiny colourful tape
5 rolls of cartoony scotch tape
a pack of 25 popcorn gun man lunch bags
cute post-it notepads
a picture of amber greeting me 'happy birthday'!
* * * * *
the birthday surprise at office. my wish for a quiet morning did not exactly happen, but i appreciate my colleagues' (the sunshine club) effort in making me feel a little more special on my birthday (:
the ornaments that screamed "it's emily's birthday!!!!"

* * * * *
the venetta cake surprise from my cg.

which we only got to eat 1 week later! ha!
but tasted just as divineā€¦


* * * * *

my recent indulgences from the meiji warehouse sale.
the perks of working in the industrial estate.

and i bought a patrick starfish puppet for my cutey-pie niece too, at $5 from a toy sale.

* * * * *

i have no picture of patrick starfish, but i have picture of cutey-pie niece!!

grandmama (also my mom) and baby!

* * * * *

oh. i'm so sleepy.
goodnight world.
and leave me some tags!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the pics..
Nice and yummy ;)

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home